Are you an employer who’s dealing with a legal headache? Have you been slapped with a lawsuit and want to avoid this happening again? Has finding a trustworthy workplace law compliance lawyer been a challenge?
Whatever the need, we are here to alleviate the burden and stress of legal cases by offering professional and affordable workplace law compliance defense and risk mitigation strategies to Miami, Broward, Fort Lauderdale, and the surrounding areas.
We provide defense in a range of legal cases including:
- Employment Practices and Human Resources Law Compliance – We provide proactive compliance strategies in a range of employment-related claims such as discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful discharge, and more!
- Personnel Policies & Agreements – We fight for your best interests by enforcing and defending personnel policies and agreements.
- Labor Management – We work on your behalf to avoid and where unavoidable resolve unfair labor practice claims, using our experience to bring the truth to light and protect you and your business.
- Class Action Dispute Resolution – Class/collective action cases are a headache for employers. We alleviate the stresses of class action cases by providing mediation services in cases involving hour disputes, wage disagreements, and other important matters.
- Whistleblower Cases – Whistleblower cases can damage your company’s reputation! We create a strategic defense plan to assist employers to defend against whistleblower claims.
At Approved Dispute Resolution-Approved Mediation, we provide employer compliance and risk mitigation solutions to Miami, Hollywood, FL, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Broward, Boca Raton, and the surrounding areas. With over 20 years of experience offering our professional workplace law compliance, training, education, and document formation services to businesses both large and small, we provide employers with honest, just, and professional counseling and advice for a range of business-related situations
Whether you’re dealing with regulatory and governmental compliance, wage and hour auditing, avoiding class or collective actions, drafting legal contracts, or anything in-between, our employer compliance attorneys are here to protect your best interests and assist you in managing your workplace law compliance issues to avoid litigation. Need an employer workplace counsel and advice lawyer? Contact us today by calling 954-302-8960!