Human Resources Legal Subscription Service
HR Law PRO can provide In-house Human Resources Legal Subscription Service plans to assist in Legal HR consulting.
We have worked with many companies from large corporations with large exposure to litigation risk to small businesses needing employment law services. With all the changes in employment law, environmental influences and more, having an expert on your side protects your organization, your assets and your company’s future.
What is In-House Human Resources Legal Subscription Service?
An In-house Human Resources Legal Subscription Service provides you with the assurance of professional, HR law dedicated representation scaled to fit your needs. A full-time HR Law Representative may not fit your company’s organizational structure for a number of reasons. But believe us when we say there are going to be times you need representation for proactive or reactive reasons.
Because our services are so diverse, we can help companies with a number of different needs including:
- Workplace Law Training
- Workplace discrimination
- Harassment and harmful environment
- Workplace safety
- Labor and union rights
- Workplace and Human Resources Law Compliance
- Resolution services
- Documentation, manuals, and employee files
- Organization and right-sizing
- Agreements and policies
- Contracts and negotiations
- And more
We guarantee we are going to find some gaps in your current HR system that could open you up to liability. Often, we find these errors and gaps would only be found and recognized by a trained HR law professional.
Benefits of In-House Human Resources Legal Subscription Service from Approved Dispute Resolution – HR Law PRO
At Approved Dispute Resolution – HR Law PRO, we have created an In-house Human Resources Legal Subscription Service in response to meeting our clients’ needs. With In-house Human Resources Legal Subscription Service, we help clients get the top HR law representation throughout Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Miami, Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, and surrounding areas.
- Flat fee programs that offer unlimited assistance
- Top HR lawyer with 20 years of experience in all areas of HR law
- Ability to help any company throughout the State of Florida
- Knowledge of changing landscapes and regulations
- Representation on your side that knows your business
- Constant vigilance over your company’s practices
- High-price HR law representation at manageable costs
- Reachable in person and through virtual meetings
Servicing Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Miami, Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, and throughout Broward and Miami-Dade Counties
In-House Human Resources Subscription Service
We were called upon by a small manufacturing company that often had multiple complicated issues including seasonal raw material contracts, seasonal labor with safety and overtime issues and other risks. Their permanent staff included an office manager who also functioned as HR and outsourced payroll and accounting services.
We were able to create a schedule to spread out the various HR needs that worked with their budget and still kept them in complete compliance.
We routinely work with clients on:
- Answering the day-to-day employment law questions
- Reviewing human resources documents and letters
- Updating and drafting human resources agreements and policies
- Review and assist in maintaining compliance efforts
- Creating communications towards employees regarding new laws
- In-house training
- And more