Human Resources Legal Subscription Service
can provide In-house Human Resources Legal Subscription Service plans to assist in legal HR consulting. Our flat fee arrangement allows to get the guidance you need to protect your business when you need it.
We have worked with many companies from large corporations with large exposure to litigation risk to small businesses needing employment law services. With all the changes in employment law, environmental influences and more, having an expert on your side protects your organization, your assets and your company’s future.
What Is In-House Human Resources Legal Subscription Service?
An In-house Human Resources Legal Subscription Service provides you with the assurance of professional, HR law dedicated representation scaled to fit your needs. A full-time HR law representative may not fit your company’s organizational structure for a number of reasons. But believe us when we say there are going to be times you need representation for proactive or reactive reasons.
Because our services are so diverse, we can help companies with a number of different issues, including those involving:
- Workplace discrimination
- Harassment and harmful environment
- Workplace safety
- Labor and union rights
- Workplace and human resources law compliance
- Resolution services
- Workplace training
- Documentation, manuals, and employee files
- Organization and right-sizing
- Agreements and policies
- Contracts and negotiations
We thoroughly review and analyze your policies and processes to uncover the gaps in your current HR system that could expose you to liability.
Benefits Of In-House Human Resources Legal Subscription Service From Approved Dispute Resolution
At Approved Dispute Resolution, we have created an In-house Human Resources Legal Subscription Service in response to meeting our clients’ needs. With In-house Human Resources Legal Subscription Service, we help clients get the top HR law representation throughout Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Miami, Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, and surrounding areas. We offer:
- Flat fee programs that offer unlimited assistance
- The experience and knowledge of a top HR lawyer with 20 years of experience in all areas of HR law
- The ability to help any company throughout the State of Florida
- Knowledge of changing landscapes and regulations
- Representation on your side that knows your business
- Constant vigilance over your company’s practices
- High-price HR law representation at manageable costs
- In person meetings and access to your lawyer through virtual meetings
Arrange Your No-Pressure Consultation
We are available to discuss your situation and your needs to allow you to know ow our services can benefit your organization. To talk with us in person about your human resources options, send us an email or call our Fort Lauderdale office at 954-302-8960.